Celebrity & luxury real
estate expert Kofi Nartey
founder of Society Real Estate & Development
A leading authority on luxury real estate, Kofi Nartey is the go-to broker for celebrities, prominent sports figures, and affluent clientele around the globe. The leader of GLOBL RED, a private real estate firm with billions of dollars in sales, Kofi has over 18 years of experience representing elite buyers and sellers of distinguished properties.
As a prominent celebrity and luxury real estate expert, Kofi is often called upon to discuss the latest trends in luxury real estate and development. He regularly appears on national television and in print media outlets, including The Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, CBS, CNBC, NBC Sports Bloomberg, Fox Business News, ESPN, CNN Money, and The Insider. He was also a featured agent on HGTV’s “Selling LA” and has made numerous appearances on “Million Dollar Listing.”
Trusted and admired for his integrity, discretion, and insider knowledge, Kofi is sought out by discerning individuals, professional athletes, and entertainment figures looking for a high level of access and expertise. As a Certified Luxury Homes Marketing Specialist and guest trainer for the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, he has an intimate understanding of affluent clientele and unparalleled knowledge of the luxury market. Through his national and international network of luxury agents, financial advisors, sports and entertainment contacts, and general stewards of wealth, Kofi and his team have successfully helped clients with their personal and portfolio real estate needs globally.
Prior to GLOBL RED, Kofi was the founder and national director of the Compass Sports & Entertainment Division, where he recruited and led the nation’s only true group of vetted sport and entertainment specialists for four years. He previously served as the director of the Sports and Entertainment Division for the boutique firm The Agency and was a top producer for Keller Williams. Kofi’s experience with both boutique and national real estate firms has helped him achieve the perfect balance of bespoke client services, cutting-edge technology, and global real estate reach.
Kofi’s book, Sellebrity: How to Build a Successful Sports & Entertainment Based Business, became an Amazon best-seller in 2017. He was named to the 2018 and 2019 Variety Magazine Showbiz Real Estate Elite list and The Hollywood Reporter’s Top Hollywood Real Estate Agents list, and he was chosen as an “Icon of Beverly Hills” by Modern Luxury in 2018. Kofi is also a member of the Forbes Real Estate Council.
Kofi attended and played football at the University of California at Berkeley and later completed his MBA in the Presidential and Key Executive Program at Pepperdine University. He has always looked to elevate the standard for real estate professionals by acting as a professional business consultant and continues to be recognized and awarded for his incomparable negotiating, marketing, and sales abilities.
Kofi gives back through the Nartey Sports Foundation, which he and his wife Mimi founded to provide access to sports participation for youth in underserved communities. Kofi currently lives in Playa Vista with his amazing wife, daughter Liya, and son Lincoln.
- Celebrity & luxury real estate specialist
- Business consultant
- Guest speaker & trainer, Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- Luxury real estate expert correspondent for over 100 TV and print media outlets, including The Wall Street Journal, CNN Money and HGTV
- BA: UC Berkeley (Cal Football Alum)
- Presidents and Key Executives MBA, Pepperdine University
- Named one of Angeleno’s “Power Players of 2017”
- Named one of The Hollywood Reporter’s“Top 25 Hollywood Agents,” with a featured profile in the September issue
- Kofi’s book Sellebrity: How to Build a Successful Sports & Entertainment Based Business launched in July and instantly became an Amazon Best Seller
- Launched the cutting edge digital lifestyle magazine Sellebrity
- Signed a consulting agreement with the NFL for real estate career training & consulting
- Featured speaker on Inman’s Main Stage in August
- Featured speaker at The Real Deal’s Southern California Real Estate Showcase & Forum
- Opening speaker at the 2017 RE/MAX Luxury Forum
- Honored by Angeleno with an exclusive book signing event at The Montage Beverly Hills’Ten Pound Bar